Cupro Nickel Sheets And Plates Exporter
logo

COPPER NICKEL SHEET PLATE

COPPER NICKEL SHEET PLATE


COPPER NICKEL SHEET PLATE

Kalpataru solutions has been manufacturing Cupro Nickel Sheets and Plates on a large scale for decades now and has established a renown reputation in the market for various cupro nickel products in the industry. It is made using high quality native metal alloys the Cupro Nickel Sheets and alloys have a long durable life in various domains. 

The Cupro Nickel Sheets and Plates are made according to the 90/10 Sheet Plate grade where the amount of copper used is 90 percent while the rest 10 percent constitutes of nickel. Some percent of iron is also added to the alloy to increase its strength and durability. The sheets and plates have high tensile stress ranging up to 40000 psi which makes it able to handle heavy weights and drastic pressure changes. The sheets are widely used in marine and sea industry where the organisms have zero effect on the sheets due the anti microbial properties of Copper Nickel Alloy

Also, we are manufacturer, exporter and supplier of variety of COPPER NICKEL SHEET PLATE , Cu-Ni 90/10 Sheet Plate, Cu-Ni 70/30 Sheet Plate

We Export COPPER NICKEL SHEET PLATE in following countries :-
ASIA :- Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Sri Lanka
MIDDLE EAST :- UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Turkey, Kuwait
EUROPE :- Norway, Russia, France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Netherland, Greece, Czech Republic,Ireland
AFRICA :- South Africa, Algeria, Nigeria, Egypt, Libya, Sudan, Gabon
SOUTH AMERICA :- Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Uruguay, Paraguay, Ecuador, Chile, Colombia, Venezuela

COPPER NICKEL SHEET PLATE Exporter in Middle East, COPPER NICKEL SHEET PLATE Supplier in Europe, COPPER NICKEL SHEET PLATE Manufacturer in India, COPPER NICKEL SHEET PLATE Stockholder in US, COPPER NICKEL SHEET PLATE Wholesaler in UAE, COPPER NICKEL SHEET PLATE Dealer in UK.

Why Choose us ?

Some of our specialties, which make us a preferred business partner for our clients are:

  • Quality and Innovation
  • Customization
  • Timely Deliveries
  • Competitive Prices
  • Excellent Customer Responsiveness
  • Unending Pursuit of Product, Process and Performance Optimization

Get An Instant Quote Now!


Quality and Innovation || Competitive Prices || Timely Deliveries || Excellent Customer Responsiveness || ISO 9001:2008

verification image, type it in the box
 

A recently settled association, Kalpataru Piping Solution is growing rapidly with its sights set on turning into a worldwide player in the piping industry.

We are based in Mumbai, India. We have a esteemed clientele and its the trust of these clients that has taken our company to its highest level of success.

Contact Info

ADDRESS
Kalpataru Piping Solutions
8/10 Ganjawala Building, 1st Floor, 2nd Carpenter St, Cawasji Patel Tank, Bhuleshwar. Mumbai. Maharashtra 400004

Enquire Now